5/20/09

2nd Easter



I know its a little past Easter but we have been really busy lately...sorry.
Anyways I got Calebs picture taken with the Easter bunny at walmart for free!!! He was a little sullen though but it still came out cute. (I still havent gotten a chance to scan it sorry) I got him a really cute sweater vest with an argyle sp? print on it! He looked just adorable. On Easter we went down to the Gilberts for dinner and an easter egg hunt. Caleb found lots of eggs! He donated his candy though and got some money for his piggy bank for his good deed. We then went over to my moms house and visited with my mom and aunt beth, mom and I went for a stroller ride with caleb while david and aunt beth watched tv at the house. Caleb and I slept all the way home-it was a long day.
Love MOM

No comments: