9/1/08

What I forgot to mention




I forgot to post these pictures...

The first is of Calebs new farm themed room-there is a John Deere border up at the top and I painted the grass all the way down too but you get the idea.

The Second is of my first balloon flower in my rememberance garden (grandma had a blue balloon flower bush).

The third is of my Tahitian Moon rose bush-also in memory of grandma firestone because she loved roses, I have a Josephs coat too but its done blooming for the season.

I think next year I am going to get a rose of sharon bush and plant it out back somewhere, my pee gee hydrangas should be blooming soon if they are going to this year(I just planted them at the beginning of the summer as they are late bloomers) I will take some pictures if they do.

Jenelle

No comments: