9/17/08

Still Waiting On New Teeth

Ready for bed
He will eat anything within reach
He loves his crib
Just a cute photo
cuttest pumpkin in the patch

Here are some new photos I have taken over the last week. I think I will make another post about Jack-this is turing into a Caleb and Jack blog so maybe I will put a picture of our pooches in it too.

Anyways, Caleb is going to be a pumpkn for halloween. David and I are not sure what we are going to be yet, I want us both to be farmers but he doesnt want to go for the idea. Dawn is making Caleb his costume, its orange fleece and she has to make a bigger pumpkin hat as you can see by the pictures..he is going to look so cute. I have been trying to fatten him up but he just keeps getting longer! He is getting so huge now, the pjs that I just got him are 18 months and we dont think that those are going to make it through the winter. His abdomen is just so long so its hard to find something that fits him all over. Dawn and I have been talking and we think that it would be better if she just made some of his clothes on the machine at her house, that way we know it will fit him (fingers crossed). Caleb has been changing his schedule (yeah I'm a schedule mom-thats the only way to get things done) He must be growing again because when he does he usually eats a whole lot on week and sleeps a lot the next, he is kind of in the middle right now. He has been taking 5 cubes of baby food, rice cereal, and an 8 oz bottle during feedings. I dont know many babies but I think thats a lot of food for such a small tummy! He was drooling a lot today so hopefully those top 2 teeth will pop out soon! He is also trying to sit up but gets really frustrated and tries to roll back over...I got him one of those seats that goes in the shopping cart and he is content in that for the whole grocery trip until we get into the line..its always at the line that things go bad...David is going to watch him on Friday and Dawn and I are going shopping in Ionia (we do every month because Felpausch has a monopoly here and charges waaaay to much). She is also getting our stairway done for us for an early christmas present since Caleb will need it done before christmas-its open right now so its not so baby friendly. The rest of the house however I am proud to say is completly baby proof! Anyways when we get back home on Friday Lloyd is coming over and we are going to order some of that pizza hut pasta and do Davids birthday...omg I have to make the cake tomorrow then :O. I cant believe that we have been married for 2 years already, and even more hard to believe is we have only known eachother around 3 years and we are married with a house, cars, animals, and a baby boy!
...Well as soon as these pictures load I will post about Jack and then this one is going to bed, Caleb is still down there with is crinkly book playing in his crib.

Jenelle

No comments: