5/22/11

To Purple Grandmother's House We Go



For those of you who don't know...I got into a car accident on Thursday on my way back from school orientation and will now not being going to school which started Monday.
That being said, I called my mom and asked her if I could borrow her car for a week or so until I get either a new one or mine gets repaired and she said yes. The next day David and I had off together was Sunday so off we went.
Caleb loves his Grandma so much he even pet her lizard this time-no fear. She cooked us some turkey and mashed potatoes and Caleb ate every last bite of his turkey :)
Then it was off to the park to wear out my toddler. The first thing he spotted was the slide of course! He kind of had a rough time on the swings because I thought he was on the other side of the park with my mom on the smaller swings and I was on the big swings-swinging high when I looked down and saw him right in front of me.....WHAM right in the face. Hes a trooper though and went back to the little swings where I swang with him until it was time to go.
LOVE, MOM

No comments: