5/23/11

Music Appreciation



Caleb loves music.
He loves to dance, sing and be free.


I was attempting to lay out in the sun....alone... but Caleb had other plans.
I got a pretty good base tan before he came out and wondered what I was doing. I brought his little chair over and put it in the shade. Mission accomplished! Or so I thought.... He came over and snatched an ear bud out of my ear and put it up to his. Adorable. His expression was a look of astonishment - priceless. He dropped his jaw and then said oooo mama what iiiisss that? I said thats moms music baby, you wanna sit and listen with me? He nods his head, wide eyed.
Now I can't lay out with my buds if hes around if I dont want to share but once you become a mother, thats all you do is share and you love it <3
LOVE, MOM

No comments: