5/18/11

Easter 2011









  Being the 'photo op' person that I am, we went to the farm for the easter egg hunt.  Grandma had recently purchased 3 ducks and raised them (they are the adults pictured) then she couldnt help herself and got 3 more baby ducks much to Calebs delight.
  Both Grandmas got Caleb a basket but my mom gave him hers at our house along with one of those balls you can roll around in. He looooves it! Grandma Dawn made him work a little for his at her house. Thats only fair because I put her to work taking pictures so I would have this whole thing covered.
  I believe in having to work for your basket....that being said David and I put it out in the hay field on top of a hill that he had to climb (finding eggs as he came).
  He had a great Easter and is already looking forward to next year.
LOVE, MOM

No comments: