5/28/10

New Pool






Caleb talked grandma Dawn into getting him a small pool for their backyard. He absolutly loves it, and so do Mason and Dixie!
Mason didnt want to go for a dip, but he kept taking drinks out of the pool, so Caleb decided to give it a try. We grabbed Dixie and threw her in also, but she got right out-party pooper.
He has also been a really good helper this week. He found out that you can fill your watering can from the dog water bowl in the back yard. He thought my hens and chicks needed some rain so he gave them a drink...he kind of over watered but oh well. I then directed his efforts at my hydrangea bush, that always needs a good drink.
Today when I get home, we are going to do our Fathers Day because Dad really needs his gift. Its a weedeater but shh its a secret!
Later this week I will be doing the iron on transfers for the zoo shirts, they are going to be so cute!
LOVE, MOM

No comments: