5/14/10

Amanda and Alexis Visit






Amanda fiiiinnnnaaallllyyy brought Alexis up to visit!
Of course our hopes are to get them down the isle atleast once....during Amandas wedding, but hopefully twice with their wedding included. She is adorable and cuddly! We got some pics done 'professionally' we were really disappointed with them so we took some at my house before they left for the long trip back to Ohio. Oh well, I got to look at the pics online and some of them came out decient, so I will be getting some for my photo collage. I wish we could have done some more things together but its a long trip with such a little baby girl.
Caleb didnt know what to think of her, he has never seen a little girl and kept pulling her headband and snapping her in the head. I kept telling him to pet her nice (it works with the cat). He was nicer then and wanted to play with her. He also tried to steal her bottle, but I dont think Amanda saw that. :) Hopefully, they will be able to come up for the cookout in July and we can get some good pics of them both in the pool.
LOVE, MOM

No comments: