2/19/09

First Valentines Day






On your first valentines day you gave out the valentines that 'you' made for everyone. We took more pictures but you werent really cooperating. Next year you can make them with just a little help from mom and dad.
The other pictures are of you playing with the legos that grandma dawn got you for your birthday because your dad used to love them, oh did i say used to LOL he still does! He made a castle and you helped tear it down. You will hate me I am sure for posting the nakie pic but I couldnt resist...I just had to show everyone your cute little cheeks.
Your first birthday is tomorrow! I am so excited! I have been cleaning and organizing things for about a month now. I have went through all of your clothes and sorted them into yard sale, keep, and stuff for next year. We are also getting rid of your bottles tomorrow night! You dont really care for them but you will take one if you are in a hurry. You can also have milk now but you dont really care for it...you look at me like I am trying to trick you or something. Well I have to go, Cassie is coming over tonight so we can make your cake and decorate the house so we wont be so busy tomorrow.
-Love MOM

1 comment:

Gina said...

Love those cheeks!