1/24/09

The First Haircut


I have been a little behind on the blog here for the past couple of weeks so I will try and get these up here in order.
Caleb got his first haircut at 11 months. He was a ragamuffin and I wanted him to look like a little man when it came time to get his one year old pictures done. I just trimmed the back and around the ears and he looks so handsome. We gave him a teething biscut so he wouldnt move around to much while I was cutting it, and he wanted to share it with grandma tonya so much, when she wasnt on the up and up he stuck what was left of the horrible mess into her mouth and all over her face and shirt...all of this was after her shower and everything of course. I taped it all so hopfully I can get it onto his DVD of the first year.
Love, MOM

No comments: