11/6/08

Fall Pictures

The holiday card picture
This was so hard to get to! But it was worth it

Us in our pumpkin hats
I love this picture

Jack loves helping with Caleb

Look who's in MY bed!

You waking up (I have been trying to get this pic for a long time)
Well you havent been taking very well to mom working nights like I thought you would... I have been hearing that you have been giving your dad and grandma dawn a run for their money when they try to put you down (que the stern face). But I guess you will have to get used to it because mom needs to make some money so you have everything that your little heart desires (not that you dont already lol).

Your middle teeth should come through anyday now! You can feed yourself now too! You pick up things that I put on your high chair and put them in your mouth really well, you have had the little puffs and the yogurt melts!

Saturday you are getting your 9 month photos done with just you, we are going to wait until you do the 1 year ones to do the family pic with everyone. We did go down by the river at the kilmers and took some really good family shots for the holiday card, which I am proud to say I already have printed and have my holiday shopping about 95% done! I am going to get you some nesting animal rings soon because they are on clearance and I got your photo drawn on a big sheet of paper by a local artist so thats your christmas from us this year. I also am almost finished with the holiday stockings, I only have mine and aunt beths to do yet but hers shouldnt take very long, its not that detailed but mine is going to take forever, just like lucys! Also I will be putting the tree up with the presents underneth it soon since its both yours and jacks first christmas and I want you guys to get used to it before the lights and ornaments go on it on thanksgiving. Joann came and visited you yesterday for a while and took lots of new pictures, and mom put you in a U of M outfit that my cousin Gina gave you because Joann loves MSU lol, and Amanda sent you a Spartan outfit for next summer. You have lots of new ornaments too, I got you a little snowman one that goes with the family set and grandma dawn got you a babys first christmas one with a bear and a bottle, Joann also got you a 1st christmas one with a silver shoe. Dawn was saying last night that it would be a cute wedding present to give you when you get married to get all of your ornaments from childhood so you would be able to put them on your tree at your house. I dont know, I may keep one of the first ones for myself lol.
Well you should be waking up soon and mom needs to shower and get around for work and finish wrapping presents in a short time period.

1 comment:

Gina said...

I thought that outfit looked familiar! He is really so adorable, Jenelle! What a little light he is!