11/28/08

1st Turkey Day For Our Turkey

Playing peek a boo in crib
In his santa outfit the day before thanksgiving

Toothy santa

A mess on thanksgiving morning
Caleb and dad watching the tv

Caleb,
You are 9 months old already! This year is really flying by for me and your dad. I have all of the christmas shopping done but I might get you and your dad something else but I'm not quite sure what yet. I wanted to get you a rug that has roads maped out on it and it was on sale this morning but I already have to go into work early and I didnt want to go in any earlier so I will just get it after christmas when it goes back on sale. Their arent really any new things this month, you are grabbing the spoon more now and still trying to master the crawl but other than that everything is pretty much the same. Grandma Dawn got you another toy box (its john deere) surprise surprise huh lol and I am getting you an armoir tomorrow for your hanging clothes. Well I have to get going, Priscilla wants me to stop by Mendards on my way to work and get her some flooring while its on sale and then I am going to get you some christmas outfits because all of our Carters clothes are one sale buy one get one for a dollar! Heck yeah, I got some boots and dad got some new dress shoes last night because the shoes were buy one get one for a dollar + they were both on sale + moms discount so we got them both for $30! You will realize how good that is when you are older! Sunday grandma Dawn and I are taking you to bowens mills where mom and dad got married and where grandma re-enacts the civil war to get your pictures with santa done. Mom is also going to be sending out holiday cards really soon so be on the watch for it everyone (gina I hope you get yours this year-the mail I send always gets sent back) and Heidi I dont have your address so if you want one just send me a message.
Love, MOM

No comments: