5/15/08

Needy Kitty


Well Jackson thought that he was our one and only baby when we got him because he was with me all of the time. I was 8 months pregnant when we rescued him and on maternity leave so he got lots of snuggles. Now he doesnt get as many as he did before but he is still really spoiled. He will follow me around the house and when Caleb is crying he goes up to him and rubs him to try and sooth him, this is a picture of Jackson in Calebs bookcase wanting cuddles.
The second photo is of Calebs room at grandma Tonyas house. Its of the Lorax and the Lorax says Plant a truffula tree treat it with care, give it clean water and feed it fresh air. I might make a Truffula forest in this room, I'm still debating. When we were at grandma Tonyas yesterday we got him some new books about John Deere and big trucks. David seems to like them so maybe he will read them to him instead of the more baby ones that he has now :).
Love, Mom

No comments: