5/21/08

3 Months and getting plump

Well little turkey, time flies when you are up all night!
Lets see...Well you can say HI really well now and you usually say it when someone comes into the room to play with you. I have been trying to get you to say MA, but thats not going so well-you just laugh at me. You went some new places this month too. Daddy brought you to mommys work at the greenhouse and you enjoyed looking at the flowers and meeting Betty. Yesterday Grandma Dawn and I went to Babies R Us for the first time since you have been 'out' and you loved it. You were really good and I got you a jogging stroller that is just awsome. We also went to another greenhouse but you werent as happy at first because we were driving you into the sun which you hate, but after that you were busy looking around at everything. Grandma Dawn got you your first baby einstein video and you will probably watch it today, mom previewed it last night and dad fell asleep hehe.
On a rather bad note, I took you to the doctor yesterday because the rash that you had on your face went away and then came back really bad. The doctor said that you have ecema really bad on your face, shoulders and head. I got you some cream to put on it so I hope that helps. You also weigh 13.5 pounds turkey! Your almost ready for Thanksgiving! Oh I put some sayings on your onsies like HAM and LIL TURKEY.
Your going to be famous too! Sunday your Dad, Grandpa Lloyd and you are going to get your pictures taken with the new horse at the farm and your Grandpa is going to put it in the Percheron News Letter! Its going to be so cute, I will have to post it on here for everyone to see.
Well I have to go you are waking up and mom has lots of stuff to do today.
I love you Turkey, MOM

No comments: