9/5/11

A walk with mom and dad











After we got back from Meijer we still had a restless child who wanted to go to the park but he had two tired parents so we opted for a walk down the lane.
As we were walking along dad realized that I had my camera and we took some pictures with Caleb...
The farther we walked the more interesting things Caleb found and the more places I saw photo ops :)
Caleb stopped dead in his tracks when he saw a humungus hawk flying overhead, it didnt help that I told him it was coming to get him haha. Then I picked some flowers (his favorites) and gave them to him for some pics...he did some but then he threw them at me and said no...hmm I dont like this no business so I shoved one in his back pocket and took some more pictures.
On the way back we stopped to smell a pine tree and I picked him up so he could pick a pinecone, he absolutly loved it and began plucking them off on his own.
I dont know what got into me but I snatched Caleb up and gave him a long piggy back ride on the straight stretch home, WHEW!
Another day, another ADVENTURE!
LOVE, MOM

No comments: