7/17/11

Michigans Adventure











Grandma Tonya stayed the night last night so first thing this morning we were off to pick up Trevor and onward to Michigans Adventure.
We had hoped that Caleb would be tall enough to ride most of the rides at 38" tall but nope, just a few. He did enjoy the tilt o whirl and the water park part. We found him some airplanes to ride and he was just peachy...till Grandma and I walked away; then he was ready to jump!
Trevor made the little drums go so fast Caleb and I thought we were going to puke!
I knew Caleb wouldnt meet Snoopy on his own but I had no idea that if I went with him he freak out like he did haha.
Grandma got him a snowglobe magnet and a shirt that says 'cant wait till 48' on the front for obvious reasons.
Im sure he will grow 4 inches in the next year at the rate hes going and thats big enough to ride most things!
LOVE, MOM

No comments: