5/9/11

Mother's Day Golf (Caleb's first time)









I loooove to Mini Putt!
That being said, thats what I wanted to do for Mother's Day. Caleb was siked! We got there early so we went to one of my favorite places to eat...Fazolies mmm. Then we went to the mall to get the shoes that I needed for school and of course visited the toy barn. What an expensive store....but they have really good learning toys. We got Caleb an airplane (thats his fad now) and some learning mats.
After the mall we finally got to go into the putt putt place. Caleb knew just what to do and grabbed a ball and ran. We found a baby turtle, no bigger than a quarter and put it by the water. Later we found a big one but I did that one alone because he looked awful grumpy to me and he was in our way. I dont know who won... I David and I both did so so but we had a good time!
Caleb was extremely tired by the time we were done and took a good nap on the way home. I love my little man.
LOVE, MOM

No comments: