10/31/10

A Wonderland Halloween






  I like to do a theme for things. This Halloween was no exception. I thought that everyone would love doing the new Alice and Wonderland so we all picked out our favorite characters. Everyone except Aiden because it was his first real halloween and Kelsey had dreamed of him being a garden knome since before he was born so I let that slide :). Caleb I thought would make a fantastic mad hatter, Me; Tweedle Dee, Kelsey; Tweedle Dum, Grandma Tonya; March Hare, Grandma Dawn; White Rabbit and Trevor; The White Queen. David refused to dress up....
  Caleb has a running 2nd place stretch so I was looking for a win but we took 2nd place which was great! Aiden also got 2nd place in another category so we basically dominated Charlton Park. I am so competitive but I cant help it. I already have next year planned out but its a secret shhhh.

No comments: