7/27/10

My week with my toddler

not really sure what this ^ face is about...









Caleb has been a very busy boy these past couple of weeks with Charlton park, but even more busy here at the house!
He helps in the garden, plays in the pool, cleans his little house, plays in the sand, and lots more. Its no wonder he has FINALLY allowed himself to sleep in the car! That is sooo wonderful let me tell you. Although it was probably just one of those freak occurances....
He spilt milk on his space ship door the other day and freaked out when I started taking it off because its made of wood...he was cool though when he realized it was still going to be in his room (we will sneak it out soon). He then was forced to sleep in his bed like a big boy...IT WORKED! OMG, it has been so amazing for him to finally sleep in a big boy bed on his own. Our next venture, potty training. Well thats about all he has been up to. Sorry I havent been updating but I dont usually go to the salon in the summer (its the slow season for massage). I'll update again as soon as I can.
LOVE, MOM

No comments: