5/26/08

Jack vs Heights


I had to put this up here! Our cabinet nook is about 8 feet above the floor....he jumped on the counter, then to the top of the fridge, and from there to the nook! He was crying when David came inside and told me to come and look at this...LOL. He finally jumped all the way down and tried to act like nothing happened. Oh about 2 days ago the dogs got loose so we were out looking for them in the woods and we called Dawn over to watch Caleb because it was like 9pm. She found Lucy running around in the road and went to get her and the cat ran out and no one knew it until we got back and finally sat down about an hour later. David and I were cuddled up on the couch soaking up the relaxation time when he said...wheres the cat? I was like OMG I knew right what happened...he dooped Dawn when she was distracted with trying to make sure Lucy didnt get run over! David went outside looking for him and when he found him, he was out back by the rock pile, flat on his belly scared out of his mind! He is always trying to get outside and when he finally did he wasnt so tuff. Anyways he was getting really mad at David for telling me about it and he kept running at him and pulling hit and runs on him. Then he finally calmed down and sat in the corner with his front paws crossed. I love having a cat with so much spunk! Well I guess this is turning into a Caleb and Jack blog lol.
The Dr. finally said that I could give Caleb rice cereal...I video taped it but he really wasnt impressed lol he made the funniest faces!
Love, Mom

No comments: